Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to get revenge on a girl who toyed with your emotions?

okay there is this girl i met her last semester and she seemed really nice. like she talked to me and she was really cute and she kept hitting on me like telling me she really likes me and kept teasing me. she even kissed me when i took her to the movies and said really enjoyed being with me. anyways now next semester she invites me to this party and turns out she invited like 6 guys and 1 of her girlfriends and the entire time i was there she never talked to me like she was flirting with these other guys. like she kept feeding this one guy her steak and was drinking wine from the same glass as this other guy on her other side at the table and then later on, on a bench she started like touching this other guys crotch (different guy from the first 2). like then afterwards she took us all to a strip club and there were nothing but guys and like only one girl dancing on the stage and the girl i like walked up to me and said that she should watch that she wants to be like that on the stage and strip. i got so mad! like i grabbed my jacket and left. anyways the next day i blocked her on MSN she phones me asking for help for a organic chemistry lab and i told her to piss off. she sends an email apologizing to me for upsetting me for whatever she did. like she didn't even realize what she did to me and she knows i have feelings for her, like she admitted telling me that she knows i feelings for her. anyways i helped her the next day but she wants me to help her tomorrow for the next lab. like i feel like she's just using me for the lab stuff. like honestly believed she was a nice person who really cared about me as much as i care about her. like today i saw her hanging out with these guys again but they were different from Saturday, like completely different people and it really hurt a lot seeing that, like they were practically drooling all over her. like i want to make her pay. like my plan so far is to like hit on her like insanely like be all over her because i can tell she hates that. like try necking her, kissing her like pretend to be helplessly in love with her, touch her legs perhaps pinch her near her ***, cuddle with her, trying making out with her randomly like in class or in front of her friends and i plan to push this as far as possible where she finally decides getting the lab stuff from me isn't worth it and she finally stops asking for help. like any suggestions? is this a good plan? or should i try for something else? and please don't write that i should ignore her and move on because i tried, like she's always on my mind like day and night and dreams like i can't stop thinking about her like i need to do this in order to put an end to our relationship i need this for closure. like i want to play with her emotions like she plays with other guys emotions. i want to beat her at her own game. and don't give me that I'm immature crap, i want plans on how to get back at her. good plans and giving her wrong lab answers won't cut it since she'll just think I'm stupid and find somebody else. like i want her to know what I'm feeling right now, i want to play with her heart like she played with mine. by the way this wasn't a high school crush like we're both adults at university like we're both over 21 years old so yeah we're not kids lol.How to get revenge on a girl who toyed with your emotions?
Next semester retake the creative writing classes you failed.How to get revenge on a girl who toyed with your emotions?
-ask her out on a date but dont show up

-if you see her in public act like you dont know her

-ask about one of her friends when your with her

-ignore her

-start firtin with girls infront of her all the time
I am not going to read that wall of text. But I will say this. Be the mature one, move on and ignore the jerk.
That is so long!!
You get past it and find a new girl... grow from it and be a better person, that's revenge enough
IS THIS AN ESSAY MAN THIS IS TOO LONG GOT SLEEPY READING HALF OF IT LOL
too long
aint worth it man just let it go and stay away
That's a good plan... But maybe you should try flirting, and then leaving her for some other girl that looks better than her. Or, you could just kick back, and watch her get her feelings hurt by someone else. If she wants to phukc with you like that and hurt your feelings, then she definitely deserves to get her feelings hurt. I hate girls like that.. ugh, get a phukcing life. Have fun watching her become miserable (=
play her at her own game. talk to other girls, let some of ur friends who r girls play part of it too. try ignoring her for a couple days then pop up out of no where and ask her out and at the same time have ur friends come join in on it and lets see how she likes it.....
As much as you don't want to hear this, the best way to get back at her is to completely ignore her. She is a girl who obviously craves attention from men, so the worst thing you can do is to not give her that attention. Trust me, it will drive her nuts. Don't call her, don't text her, don't answer her calls, don't even look in her direction.



You are going to bruise her ego so much because she already thinks you are obsessed with her and will be in love with her no matter what she does - that's why she treats you like crap. So don't give her what she wants. If you did anything to try and get back at her, you are giving her the attention she craves, even if it's for the wrong reasons
hey guy whts the matter with u? dont u see tht she is abusing u openly? dont u hve self-respect?

love is all about madness. if she really interests u y dont u try to make her understand it n to spend ur time with her as much as possible?

there is another shot however. tht is she maybe tryin to test u tht is to find out about ur jealousy. if it is so just show it openly.

dont forget. nobody worth ur self-respect.wish u luck
Learn from the experience, leave her alone. She has to live with her behavior and one day what she has done will explode in her life and she won't have anyone to turn to.
Honestly, by reading your story I don't think she's a kind of ';girlfriend material';. She's a flirt! I've seen girls like that, who are just sooo good in playing with the emotions of others and then dump 'em when she cannot get anything from them anymore.



Don't you realize that her tricks worked on you?



I think you're beginning to realize now, but just be very careful with your plans. Never try to play with fire as it would be more difficult if you get yourself trapped... got me?



Sort out your life, and just forget and ignore her (though it's hard). try to shift your attention with other girls, and sure she'll be jealous finding this out and will wonder why her tricks didn't work on you. Aww, that for sure would hurt her as she thinks she gets what she wants...
sorry, this is way too much to read!

as far as revenge, i go by the philosophy my mother always said, 'SUCCESS IS THE SWEETEST REVENGE';.

Never stoop to someone else's low-level. Always keep your integrity about yourself and chalk it up to a learning experience. =)
It takes time but let Karma take it's revenge. Once my ex cheated on me. I broke it off with her the moment she confessed (I don't share my women). I let it and her go. It took me 12 very long years to get over the cheating enough to trust another girl/woman then I tried to call her and apologize to her for the jerk I was when we broke up. She would have nothing to do with me and wouldn't accept my call. Two years ago, I read in her home town news paper that she was killed in a car wreck. I never would have wished that on her because I still loved her but Karma had it's way with her.



This is my suggestion to you. Let it go and Karma will get it's revenge for you and it's usually 10 fold.
Am I going to see this girls face on my milk carton this coming week?

No comments:

Post a Comment