Sunday, December 11, 2011

Part 2 LOL This is a very Childish Question, Does this Guy like me...?

Added Info..



here are more things i forgot to add lol they are kinda short random stories so you can get more of an idea. then tell me what you think,, again lol:



Once i was in hpe and he's in my hpe class anyway we had to dance. ( girls and guys hold hands dancing kind of dancing )

Anyway i got stuck with him and i hate dancing and i refused to dance so his exsact words were ';Maybe a hug will cheer you up..!'; and he hugged me and the whole class was literally looking at me because i was the only one not dancing. so i somehow stopped him from hugging me and he hugged me again and i stopped him again then he yelled out to the whole class ';SHE LIKES ME!';

later that day i asked him why he yelled that out and why he hugged me and he said ';I was embarrassed because you wouldn't dance with me. and i needed something to do because everyone was staring at me.';



Another time my friends told him to leave me alone (to stop hugging me)

and he came up to me and continuesly kept hugging me and wouldn't let me go.. until the bell rang to go to class, while my friends were telling him to go away. lol



AND one more story that happened last week.



I was walking to hpe talking to my friends about how much we hate hpe ( i hate hpe but i don't hate sport and im not overweight i just hate hpe because kids in my class are so judgemental. and they like to rip people off for things they cant do.)

anyway heres the convo from what i remember:

*im talking to my friends*

*the guy randomly hugs me from behind.. again.*

He says: Heyy!

*i ignore him because i am shy and i get really nervous*

He says again: Heyyyyy!!

I say: hi

He Says: what did you do on mothers day?

I Say: Uhmm nothing why..?

He says: just wondering

* i turn back to my friends and talk to them*

Friend 1 says: i watched a movie with my mum on mothers day..

*I remember what i did*

I Say: Oh so did i!

*the guy butts into the convo and i thought he wasn't listening to the convo..

He Says to me: what movie?

and i just walked away..





anyway thats just some extra proof..



and i need your opinion :D





Original Discription::



Well, this is about a guy at my school, my friends think he likes me.

And here's why they think so:



1. This guy randomly gives me a hug (from behind O_O) when im not looking almost everyday and sometimes more than once a day.



2. He likes to ask me questions about: my weekend, who im friends with ect..



3. He teases my friends (in a bad way, eg. throws rubbish at them and calls them bad names) and is only nice to me.



4. He wants me to be friends with his friends.









LOL sorry for this childishness but i need your opinion, does he like me or not.



Oh, by the way this has been happening since last year.



AND



I also kinda have a crush on him LOLPart 2 LOL This is a very Childish Question, Does this Guy like me...?
I hear wedding bells...

No comments:

Post a Comment