Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to talk to people in clubs?

Like I go with my friend who is a starting DJ to some clubs once in awhile and I don't usually know anyone there except him and I'm usually really good at meeting new ppl and stuff so that's no the problem. But how the f%$# do I even start up a conversation or join a conversation in a club when I have to get right up to there ear just to talk to them and if I join a conversation its kind of creepy if I just randomly do that.

I can dance a little bit, but mostly if I have other ppl to dance with.

I'm not looking to pick up any girls b/c I just got out of a long relationship and I'm not ready to do that again, I'm pretty broke right now so I'm not buying any drinks and I'm just looking to meet some friends and maybe just dance with a few girls if I feel like it, but I can't since I can't hear what would u guys recommend.
  • ideas for a baby girl name
  • ingrown toe nail
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment