Sunday, December 11, 2011

Girl and dance trouble.?

k i like this girl who is like an inch and a half taller than me. I danced with het twice and she likes another guy (she told me while dancing cuz i raised the subject..Idiot that i am....) she might not like him since he likes someone else and i got the courage to dance with her....

Anyways I dnt want to go out with her till next year. So dont say that. How should i figure out she likes me... This sounds pitiful but i told my friend to subtely accidentally tell her. PLZ HELP

Also at the last dance i didnt dance to the crowd fast songs or sadly to the slow one si just sat there sulking...... But at a party i got the guts to ask her to dance.......mentioned above ... (i think)she said yes.

But wut do i do at dances 4 fast songs i feel retarded dancing to them when i dont know how....... ive tried learning to breakdance and anything else....nothing is free./.... and free stuff is 2 hard........helpGirl and dance trouble.?
You seem like a nice kid. Just tell her you like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment