Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I get close with this girl again? Please, help!?

Hello everyone,



Last summer I went on to this basketball camp and met this really nice girl who plays basketball in the girls team. On the way back, I bravely asked her number and became friends.



We were on msn about 3 hours every day, just talkin. We text messaged on lesson, called in the middle of lessons. We both knew that we liked eachother. We rarely saw face to face, so we never learned to speak that well. I'm only 13 now by the way, shes a year older. I'm 6'2 and matured early, so I'm more in to older girls. At one point, I said something that broke the massive texting. Nothing rude, just told that we should only keep as good friends, don't know why.We soon just talked now and then, but stayed as 'friends'.



This year I went to a basketball camp even though I didn't know if my knees could take it, since I knew she was coming. It was nice to see her and the first two days we talked a bit now and then and everything seemed good. On the third day there was a disco, and the girl danced alot with this one guy from my age team (I play with older). Of course I was a bit annoyed, but I didnt let it bother me and danced with other, taller girls that I knew. Shes around 7 inches shorter than me anyways.



The last two days were horrible. I text messaged every morning and evening like before in the camp, and I told her I wanted to keep as friends. She wanted it too. I don't know why, but the last day, she only hanged out with my age guys (who I find really childish, sorry) and we didn't even look into eachothers eyes.



Now the camp is over and I really want to stay friends. I don't want to steal hear from the other guys she likes, but just be able to talk with her. What should I do?How do I get close with this girl again? Please, help!?
Ask to keep in touch by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment