Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can i deal with braces at this dance?

i am going to a girls- choice dance in 5 days. i am the only one that still has braces. i got them in august of 2008. my teeth are perfectly straight and my bite is almost perfect. i am the only girl in my group that still has braces. im concerned that in out pictures people will notice and think that im not as pretty because i have braces. how do i help my feelings?How can i deal with braces at this dance?
XP It sucks having braces! I know how you feel, because i just got them off too. AND I had to wear them throughout high school and graduation (had them on for five years..)

Don't worry, nobody will notice! I hardly notice when people have braces on. I got mine off, and only my closest friends noticed! %26gt;:P I had to point it out for others to see..



If you are still concerned, you can smile with your mouth closed in pictures. Personally though, I would just relax and enjoy it because when you grow up, you will enjoy looking through the photos. Braces are an important stage of your life, and it's always nice to have pictures as a ';nice'; memory. ^_^
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment