Sunday, December 11, 2011

Found scandalous pics of husband and another girl?

when our 9 month old daughter and i were on a family vacation my husband went out partying with 2 of his and my friends. They are a couple and we always hang out with them. well this other guy went that i have met before, but he is isn't a good person, and is single. also this girl that my friend knows went as well. apparently my husband had been drinking all day and was already drunk when they went to the bar. when i got back to my parents house after our vacation, i went on myspace to write my girlfriend and noticed the guy that i dont really like, went to his page and found the pics of that night they went out. there were pics of the girl dancing with some random guy and my husband sitting right behind them and then the next few pics were of her pretty much sitting on my husband while the other guy is dancing with her and my husbands hands were on her sides and there was a picture of his hand on her butt.. there are a lot more pics of them just hugging and the worst one to me is the pic of just his legs stradling her and his hand is on her hip and her hand is holding his but you cant see their faces. i called and asked him about it and he got mad at me saying that i am wrong to get upset cause nothing happened at all and that she just bumped into him and he was too drunk to even know what he was doing. then i called my friend that was with them and she swore on her mothers grave that nothing happened and it wasnt even what it seemed. i know she would never swear on her mother grave unless it were the truth. i hate that this ****** posted these compromising pics of my husband and this girl and apparently the guy who posted them was making out with her the whole night and was trying to get with her. but there were only a few pics of them and they weren't anything like the ones of my husband. i wrote him and told him to delete them and that he had no business for putting up such pics and he said the same thing that it was nothing and that he is a good man. good husbands dont grope other women tho. i cant get these pics out of my head and it makes me sick to see my husband touching another girl. i am the kind of girl that has morals, doesnt go out and party and would get a divorce if someone did me wrong in any kind of way but what am i supposed to think?? do you think he was hitting on her and trying to do stuff with her and that he crossed the line or am i overreacting and should i believe him and how do i believe him when everyone says it was nothing but there are pics of him touching another woman?? he does not have a drinking problem btw.Found scandalous pics of husband and another girl?
All the words running together like this....too hard to read...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment